NathanaelPlatierNathanaelPlatier

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 21 Fans

The Night (Dubstep) The Night (Dubstep)

Awsome

Actually this was very very good. I cant find anything wrong with it.

Wow, thanks a lot!
Thanks for stopping by,

Omega

WTF Another MK remix?!?!? WTF Another MK remix?!?!?

Fatality!!

Sounds great! You put this together very nicely.

Omega-Ravager responds:

Thanks a lot, glad you like it!

You helped inspire this, so I'm really glad you like it!

Omega

Unresponsive Bliss (Omega) Unresponsive Bliss (Omega)

Good instrumentation!

The instrumentation was good. I cant really find anything negetive to say.
Good job!

Omega-Ravager responds:

Thanks a lot, Glad you like it!

Dancestep(Omega) Dancestep(Omega)

Catchy

The percussion was to slow at the begining for my taste but it turned out real good later on. 1:13's main instrument is not "deep" enough in my oppinion but it fits. Make sure that when you use a main instrument like that, that you either put it a little "farther back" or to add more depth to it. With a song like this it needed more depth with the instrument.
It was a great song actually and I enjoyed it! The notes progressed well. The special effects(the bells) needed to have more reverb and be a little farther back to get the best effect.
Really good job. It kept my attention and progressed well. Keep up the good work!

Omega-Ravager responds:

Thanks a ton for the criticism, I'm here to learn!

Glad you liked my progression and my song as a whole and thanks for stopping by!

Thanks again!

Omega

The Composer (Dubstep) The Composer (Dubstep)

Pretty Good!!

I actually enjoyed this (even though I dont really care too much for the genre). It has a very dark feel to it which I enjoyed. It progressed well, the instruments were pleasing to the ear.
I think it would sound great if sped up about 10-15 bpm. It was just a tad slow.
Good job!

Omega-Ravager responds:

I sure could speed it up a bit, dubstep generally runs at 140 BPM but I'll see about a speed run of it.

Glad you liked it!

While There is Still Light While There is Still Light

Pretty good

I enjoyed this.
The only thing that I didnt care for was the snare that started at 0:07 all the way till the end.
The instrumentation was pretty good as well.
Good job.
(btw, I hope we can become friends and critique each others music. Thanks for your critique)

Omega-Ravager responds:

Yea, I kinda killed that snare. . . ;P I was trying to make a dub-ish track but I overused it a bit too much.

Glad you liked the song!

It's great to have people to lean on (and who can lean on you)
I'll keep an eye out for your new music and let you know what I think of your stuff!